Okinice Meyer On Monday, November 9, 2015

Yeay! Today I share my story during my trip to Lembang on 16-17 August 2015. Actually I have ever visited Lembang for several times. Yet, just now I had a chance to share a story about this fresh peak in Bandung area.

In the first day, I visited a famous recreational place in Lembang which is Lembang Floating Market. According to its name, there is floating market at LFM. The view was nice and looked so fresh as you can see on the photo below. LFM was so crowded at that time.



Parody Chocolate at LFM Souvenir Store
See the picture above. Those are various chocolates that you can find at LFM souvenir store. I decided to take a picture of it and bought one of them because the chocolate label is so funny. It was taken from a parody of one of celebrity issues in Indonesia.

This story hasn't done yet. Let's continue to Lembang Trip (Part 2)!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments